The Grand Hôtel des Bains is located 15, rue de l'Eglise in Locquirec in Brittany.
Check-in times at the Grand Hotel des Bains are between 3pm and 11pm and check-out times are no later than 11am.
The reception at the Grand Hotel des Bains is open 24 hours a day.
At the Grand Hôtel des Bains, you will find 4 types of accommodation:
- The standard room (10,5 to 13,5 m²)
- The classic room (12 to 14,9 m²)
- The superior room (15 to 24 m²)
- The family room (29,5 m²)
Yes, the Grand Hôtel des Bains welcomes families. It has three family rooms either with terrace or balcony but all with a superb view.
The Grand Hôtel des Bains can accommodate people with reduced mobility. It has rooms, adapted bathrooms and an elevator.
At the Grand Hôtel des Bains, you can have breakfast. The buffet breakfast is offered at a supplement of 20.00 EUR for an adult and 16 EUR for a child.
Yes, the Grand Hotel des Bains offers room service.
The Grand Hôtel des Bains has "Le restaurant" which proposes a simple but quality cuisine with fresh and local products which make the pride of Brittany as well as the "Brasserie de la Plage" which proposes dishes which change regularly according to the arrivals of the market and which proposes excellent seafood platters.
Yes, the Grand Hotel des Bains has a bar where you can enjoy a drink snuggled up in a sofa by the fireplace.
Yes, the Grand Hôtel des Bains has its own marine SPA.
The SPA Marin of the Grand Hôtel des Bains has a swimming pool with slightly salty water, covered and heated to 29° all year round, as well as a hammam and a sauna.
In addition to the indoor swimming pool of the Grand Hôtel des Bains, you will be able to enjoy a hammam and a sauna as well as a fitness room equipped with a bicycle, treadmill, runner and weight training equipment.
Yes, pets are welcome at the Grand Hotel des Bains. A supplement of 20.00 EUR per pet per night will be charged.
Yes, the Grand Hôtel des Bains has a free parking lot with electric hook-ups.
No, the Grand Hôtel des Bains does not have a shuttle service but can organize transfers with a cab service for an additional fee.
Close to the Grand Hotel des Bains, you can enjoy many activities such as
- Hiking along the customs path ;
- Stroll in paddle around the Point, surfing lessons... ;
- Electric bike rides between land and sea;
- Explore the bay of Morlaix on an old sailing ship;
- Océanpolis in Brest ;
- Islands (Batz Island, Brehat Island, Callot Island, The 7 islands...)
- Cultural visits (The parish enclosures, The Cairn of Barnenez, The Castle of Rosanbo, The Castle of Tonquedec, Morlaix, city of three hills, Fondation Hélène & Edouard Leclerc pour la Culture) ;
- Local markets (Locquirec, Plestin les Grèves, Morlaix, Lannion).
You can contact Le Grand Hôtel des Bains :
+33 (0)2 98 67 41 02